Mission Possible Employment Services began as a vocational placement agency, helping people with disabilities to find appropriate employment. Even though we had much success in this endeavor, we quickly realized that employment was not the answer for everyone. We found that many of our clients were unable to manage a full-time position due to deteriorating health issues. For that reason, we began the Social Security Advocacy branch of Mission Possible to assist those in applying for disability insurance who were no longer able to work. The process can be daunting and often intimidating to those who are already struggling with one or more disabilities. We began walking our clients through the process, surprisingly finding success in nearly all of our cases.
Mission Possible provides expert Social Security advocacy for persons having mental or physical disabilities. We assist these individuals in acquiring government benefits that are available to them. We also enroll many clients into the Ticket to Work program offered through Social Security. This program is specifically designed for those who are willing and able to return to work after being declared disabled. Mission Possible does not discriminate based on disabilities, race, ethnic origin, religious preference, gender or political affiliation. We are firmly committed to helping disabled individuals to attain adequate medical coverage and financial security.
What We Do For You
* We obtain and complete all forms required throughout the entire claim process.
* We will accept your case at any point of the procedure. This may include the initial application, reconsideration hearing or even any appeals to the law judge.
* We make all essential contacts vital to your case.
* We have an “open door policy” where you can access your representative via phone or e-mail.
* We work closely with you, always keeping you informed of progress in your case.
* We recommend resources for any services you may need.
* We compassionately listen to your story and help you in determining how to proceed with your case.
* We evaluate your case for eligibility and explain why or why not you are a good candidate.
* We do not get paid unless your case is won.